Time to learn about the business of opening a Gym or Personal Training Business in from the experts.
There is a lot to learn, not the least of which is franchises, licenses, support, business plan and much more.
Please take 3 minutes and learn what you need to know!
What makes Body Renew Fitness special?
We offer owners a chance to do what they love while making more money than other opportunities out there!
This concept came from the Personal Training studio, where people love the intimate environment and the results, but need more to maximize client results and improve the bottome line.
Get the best of both worlds with Body Renew Fitness.
- Be the best Personal Training and Boot Camp studio in town, and improve your members experience by letting them workout at the gym on their off days.
- Then make all of it really affordable.
- Finally spread the message like a virus!
Remember, owning your own business can be a big decision, both for your time and for your pocket book.
We want to make sure that you have considered some of the most typical scenarios and expenses before you get started.
WHAT TO CONSIDER:
Space – Leasing space can be a hurdle for a business owner. Please remember these things while you are considering your options
- Pricing on space can range from $4.00 per foot to $30.00 per foot based on many factors from your target market
Tenant Improvements (TI) – What will the cost of building the interior and exterior of your facility cost and who will pay for that? Often, building owners will give you a TI allowance to help make this happen but just as often they will not. We will help you negotiate those waters.
- When negotiating your lease we will help you find the best option for you based on your financing and available options, but often you can get a TI allowance from the Landlord for anywhere from $5.00 per square foot to $25.00 per square foot depending on the current construction or term of lease
Equipment – The equipment that you choose will help define what you facility is best suited for and will drive specific revenue streams. BR has teamed up with equipment vendors to get you a great price for your equipment and help you find the equipment best suited for your goal.
- Equipment can cost anywhere from $50,000.00 to $300,000.00 to fill up a BR. We will help you decide how to best invest in your future.
Business Structure – If you have never owned a business before deciding the organizational type can be intimidating. It doesn’t need to be and there are resources available to help make this process painless.
- The federal government makes it relatively easy to get into business, as do most states, but we recommend that you use a local account or tax attorney to avoid making mistakes that can cost you in the long run
Financing – Have you considered how you expect to pay for your facility? BR has team up with a fantastic finance company to help you get the money necessary to be successful.
- There are many finance options for you to consider, from an SBA loan, bank loan, equipment financing and more. We want to help you get into business but also understand what options are best for you.
Total Cost – Opening a BR can cost you from $50,000.00 to $500,000 and far beyond. We want you to make money and enjoy the process of being in business and sometimes our dreams do not align with reality. The BR team will help you adjust your choices based on your finances, your market and your goals, so that you can achieve just what you want. You will find that the small fee that we require will save you tens of thousands in branding, discounts all while improving your gross revenue and profit.
Offering – Body Renew offers our Licensees everything from a small Personal Training Suite environment to a full Health Club including Tanning, Personal Training, Group Exercise and Boot Camps. Decide what services and equipment will best help you and your members be successful.
Franchise VS License – This is one of the most important factors when considering your fitness brand. When you use a Franchise you are depending on their expertise alone in deciding what is best for your brand, your equipment, your location in you market. For some people letting someone else make those decision may be the way to go because it may be necessary for your success. With our Licensing program you will use our brand and have the OPTION of using our equipment vendors, our software, our pricing and so forth, but you will have the freedom to make any changes that you deem necessary for your success. In essence you get the best of both worlds, professional guidance with the choice to deviate!