All foods are not created equally when it comes to losing weight. Foods are metabolized differently, they have different nutritional values and different calories.
Here is my list of TOP 10 foods for the major food catagories – Carbs – Fats and Proteins. If you want Free recipes and such emailed directly to you then make sure that you sign up for the NEWSLETTER on the SUBSCRIPTION PAGE!
My 10 top natural starchy carb and whole grains
1. Oatmeal (old fashioned) 2. Yams 3. Brown rice (a favorite is basmati, a long grain aromatic rice) 4. Sweet potatoes (almost same as yams)
5. Multi grain hot cereal (mix or barley, oats, rye. titricale and a few others)
6. White potatoes 7. 100% whole wheat bread 8. 100% whole wheat pasta 9. Beans (great for healthy chili recipes)
10. Cream of rice hot cereal
My Top 10 top vegetables
1. Broccoli 2. Asparagus
4. Salad greens
6. Peppers (green, red or yellow)
My top 10 lean proteins
1. Egg whites (whole eggs in limited quantities)
2. Whey or Casein protein (protein powder supplements)
3. Chicken Breast
4. Salmon (wild Alaskan)
5. Turkey Breast
6. Top round steak (grass fed beef)
7. Flank Steak (grass fed beef)
8. Lean Ground Turkey
9. Bison/Buffalo (lean game meats)
My top 10 fruits
If you want to learn how to use all of this useful info I will be sending out recipes, among other things, to my FREE SUBSCRIBERS, weekly. Click here to join now!
Note: I DO include healthy fats as well, such as walnuts, almonds, extra virgin olive oil, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil (supplement – not to cook with), avocado and a few others.
Also, I do eat dairy products and have nothing against them, nor am I lactose intolerant. I simply don’t eat as much dairy as the rest of the stuff on my lists. When I eat dairy, its usually skim milk, low or non fat cottage cheese, low or non fat yogurt and low or non fat cheese (great for omelettes).
How strict should you be with following these food lists?
I usually follow a compliance rate of about 95%, which means I take two or three meals per week of whatever I want – stuff that is NOT on these lists – like pizza, sushi, big fatty restaurant steaks, etc. (contrary to the persistent rumors, I’m not some cyborg that never enjoys a good restaurant meal… believe me – I DO!)
We are so confident that you will love our program that we want to offer it to you for FREE!